Logan is getting so much better at eating at restaurants. It's actually an enjoyable experience sometimes! I forgot to mention that this past week, he went to McDonald's for the first time. His daddy and I had been through the drive-through since Logan has been born, but Logan had never eaten there. He loved it! He ate part of a cheeseburger and a parfait. This picture is from lunch today...not at McDonald's :)

Zeb does this thing where he makes a fist and asked Logan "Do you want a piece of this?" (You can see Zeb's fist in the right of the picture), and Logan will shake his head and say "No." Here he is showing us how strong he is. Today, he made a fist, looked at me and said, "This?" I said, "no."

He's on the move so much these days, it's difficult to get a good picture...but this one...this one, I love!


Logan loves the new floor. He especially loves that we haven't moved the table back into the dining area. He has started this loud "oooohhhhh" sound when he gets excited (he does this in the kitchen). It's very cute and entertaining. But it wasn't so cute when he did that tonight in church as I was walking him back from the nursery.

Today, Charlie was scratching at the door and Logan was trying to open the door to let him back in...it won't be long! And we are really going to appreciate that help!

The next one is another good one from today. Notice his shirt says "Mama's Boy." When he calls for me these days, it's "mama, mama." And he says that so much...sometimes even when he's not really calling for me. But I never get tired of hearing that precious word!

Here he is doing his "oooooohhhhh"...did I mention that sometimes he throws his body into it? (see how his stomach is sticking out, head back...that's the "ooooohhhh" move.)

He's had gunky (is that a word?) stuff in his eyes all day. I'm hoping he doesn't have allergies. Poor little guy.
We pray you all have a blessed week!
No comments:
Post a Comment