Thursday, April 22, 2010

Up To

We have been so busy (what's new, right?!). I am teaching 2 online courses (both almost ending, so loaded with assignments that I've been grading), teaching 4 piano lessons a week, Zeb is in his last class for his bachelor's degree (requiring in-depth assignments each week -- it's the Senior-level, capstone course), and Zeb has had to work a few late nights and a Saturday with his new job (which he still loves, by the way!). We are sealing the grout on the tile, cleaning out the garage, cleaning out the house and painting the kitchen. It seems we are always going!!

We are playing outside every spare minute we get. Logan loves "side," as he calls it. He is particularly interested in the door, although he never wants to come back inside. He just likes to mess with the door when he's outside.

Charlie is also loving the weather. He will often spend 30 - 45 minutes at a time outside in the evening. We are all enjoying as many walks as we can fit into our schedule.

I know I haven't posted many pictures this week. I realized tonight that I have misplaced the card reader to transfer the pictures from the camera onto the blog. I had to download all 2400 pictures from the card to the computer tonight so that I could do this post. Needless to say, I won't be posting much until I find that card reader!

So, here are some of the pictures I've been taking over the past week...even though I haven't been posting, I've still been snapping pictures!I am loving his smile


He is loving his race track

We all love being silly





I am loving how grown-up his baseball hat makes him look




He is loving his hand-me-down bike (from his cousins)

He is loving smelling "flowers" outside
I am loving how long his hair is getting in the back

He is loving making daddy smell the "flowers"

He is loving playing on the mound we have in the back yard

Everyone is loving the time outside

He is loving his slide

I am loving how Logan has his mama's eyes


I am loving his orange-striped onesie and his hair





I am LOVING these pjs that Aunt Rachael gave him for Christmas. I am seriously so in love with this pair, I've considered getting his pictures taken professionally in them...would that be wrong?!

































No comments: