Tuesday, April 6, 2010

DONKEY!!

I ordered a Shrek and Donkey stuffed animal set from Ebay a couple weeks ago. I have been so excited for them to arrive. I picked them up from the post office on my lunch break and I had to work late tonight. So, I delivered them to Logan this evening. His reaction was not quite like I expected. At first, he wasn't sure about either of them. He wouldn't go near Shrek, but instead, yelled out "DONKEY!!!!!" He has never said the word donkey before in his life.






















He finally warmed up to Shrek. But when we put him to bed tonight, it was Donkey who he slept with. And we didn't give him his pacifier. For the first time ever. We're not 100% committed to taking it away from him cold turkey, but he didn't put up a fight tonight and we didn't offer it to him. If you remember, he was actually that easy to ween from his bottle, but I dare not wish for him being that easy to ween from his paci....we'll see.

But we were watching him on the monitor and he was just hugging Donkey and saying his name. So cute!!!

Oh, and by the way, he can also say his own name now, too.




1 comment:

melissa78 said...

SOOO Cute!!! Fingers crossed that the paci is gone for good!