The other day, I did something and I said, "I'm so silly." Logan said, "You're not silly, mom. You're beautiful." Melt my heart.
In case you were wondering, Logan cannot be trusted to keep a secret. Zeb's birthday is this Friday and he is just dying to know what I got him. Mainly because I never get him a present (but I did this year) and because he hasn't really asked for anything, so he is clueless. He keeps wondering what it is. So, I whispered to Logan that it's a princess crown and told him not to tell his daddy. As soon as I was done telling him, he yells out, "It's a princess crown!" Don't tell him your secrets.
Logan has ear infections again. The doctor counted up that he has had 16 in his lifetime. If this one doesn't heal properly, we'll be referred to an ENT who will talk to us about tubes. I love weekends with our little boy and I hate to see Monday come around again :(
No comments:
Post a Comment