Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Day Together

Logan was asked (along with 4 other kids) to be on Lutheran Social Services' Christmas Card!  Since the photo shoot was this morning, I just took the day off work.  After the photo shoot, we went to Walmart and now we are home.  He's sleeping and I'm cleaning up the house while a guy checks our furnace and later, there's another guy coming to fix our toilet.  Fun day around here!

Even though we aren't doing anything particularly special, it's nice just to have a day to catch up on things and be together.  I always worry that Logan doesn't get enough sleep or a long enough nap at school, so I'm glad that he has this chance to catch up.  Although I must say that I'm disappointed that I can't take a nap today :(

 Logan wanted to play outside and I told him that he could, but he needed to wear a coat and a hat.  His response, "....grrr...okay.  Forget it.  I'll wear a coat and a hat."  I think it's so funny that he'll say things totally out of context like, "Forget it."  I'm gonna miss that someday.
I forgot to mention that we have completed all of our paperwork at Catholic Charities, so we are officially on two waiting lists for our next adoption.  I honestly cannot believe that it's been almost 3 years since we started the process for adoption #2 and still nothing.  But God has it all under control. Honestly, I have little to no anxiety about the issue other than the "What if it happened today?!" feeling.  Every.single.day!



No comments: