Saturday, August 11, 2012

Random Saturday

I worked this morning, but for some reason, it just made the time I got to spend with him a little more precious this afternoon.  I took several moments to just appreciate the little things....like his hair.  This little boy has the best cowlick I have ever seen.  I've always thought cowlicks on little boys were adorable and I cannot believe that I have a little boy with a cowlick. 
 Blessings abound.
 
 I also absolutely love the color of his hair.  Is it weird that I am so in love with my child's hair?  Maybe it is.  But I never claimed to be not-weird.


I got Logan some new flip-flops on clearance (we call them flops at our house).  They don't have straps on the back to keep them on.  I don't think that's going to work out for us.  He put these on and they were on the wrong feet, so I told him so.  His response, "They were on the right feet, and then they got on the wrong feet."  "How did that happen?" I asked.  "The wind did it," he replied.  That crazy wind. 

Kisses for the camera.  I could die from the cuteness. 



I forget what he was doing here, but it was something hilarious and I was laughing.  Can we just take a moment to enjoy Logan's sense of style?  Buzz Lightyear pajama pants that are about 2 sizes too small.  Adorable.  Over-sized Notre Dame t-shirt (that happens to match daddy's shirt today).  Adorable.  Logan isn't super-obsessed with picking out his clothes, but when he is interested, we let him do it.  The other day, he came out of his room and had on plaid shorts (blue primarily) with a long-sleeved brown, striped dinosaur shirt.  It was all I could do to even let him wear it around the house, but then I just sat back and appreciated the cuteness--  and it was cute.  His sense of style, as crazy as it is, is so much better than what I could come up with anyways.  I'm not very stylish.

 Logan loves to take pictures.  So, I let him carry the camera around this evening and take some by himself (don't tell daddy!).  Here they are:







And here's one that he and I took together.  *My favorite from the day*


No comments: