Friday, August 3, 2012

Fun at the Fair

I've been going to Harlan Days pretty much my whole life.  And when I was young, I thought it was so much fun!  Now, not so much.  But what is fun is watching our little boy enjoy himself there.




 As I was typing this, Logan walked up to me and said, "What are you looking at?"  And I told him that I was looking at the pictures from Harlan Days and he said, "Oh, that's when I was sooooo crazy." 

 And in case you're wondering, yes, Logan pretty much wears that shirt all the time now.  We have to peel it off of him to wash it and bribe him with a different shirt and promise him that it will be ready in just a little bit, once it's washed and dried.  Tonight, I bought a new set of Buzz Lightyear pjs (this is a pj shirt, as well), just to give us one more option with clothes.  Honestly, I don't really care much what he wears as long as it is modest and clean.  If I had the energy to wash that shirt every night, I would, and let him wear it every day.  We're trying to keep it to once a week at this point.  Sometimes, he finds it among the dirty clothes.  I love having a three year old boy.

When the train took off, he said, "Hey!  I wanted to go fast!" He's at the age where he's too young for the big rides, but getting tired on the little rides. *sigh*  I'm telling you right now, when he starts to ride the big rides, I'm going to have to be far away because I nearly lost my supper watching him on the crazy snake roller coaster.  You could just tell that thing was a death trap.

I love seeing everything through his eyes.  I want him to stay 3 forever.

No comments: