Yesterday, Zeb was telling Logan about going to a go-cart track. Logan said, "I want a blue car. What color car do you want, Dalton?"
Dalton: Yellow
Logan: I want yellow.
Dalton: I want red.
Logan: I want red.
Dalton: I want white.
Logan: I want white.
Dalton: I want black.
Logan: STOP changing your color!
Logan says disappeared as "Discupeared." It's too cute for me to correct him.
While on our walk this evening, I said, "Thank you for obeying me." And he laughed and said, "No problem." Not sure why he laughed, but it was cute.
Logan really wants a baby. He loves on every baby we see and often says, "We need a baby like that." He really wants a brother. It's been 28 months today since we completed our application for baby #2. Waiting is difficult.
We took a walk tonight. We walk over a mile. I make Logan walk the whole way. Well, I carried him about 5 steps tonight, but other than that, he walks. Our options are that we turn around and go home or he walks himself. He always picks to continue on. I'm so glad that I have a walking partner. Although he is more easily distracted by flowers than I am. He likes to stop and smell every one. I could learn something from that! And tonight, he was jogging a large portion of the time.
Sometimes, he calls me "Mommy David Johnston Atchley."
Sometimes, he calls me Evie (that's when he is being Mike the Knight).
Sometimes, he calls me Millie (that's when he's being Geo from Team Umi Zoomi).
Tonight, I am Dora. And he is Boots. Charlie is Swiper.
No comments:
Post a Comment