Saturday, June 2, 2012

Survivor

The fact that Zeb had cancer is not something I like to talk about or think about EVER.  But today was the Relay for Life, so we walked in hopes that one day, a cure will be found.  And on this day, it's about the only day that I allow myself to think about what happened long before I met him.  I know that so many people don't survive cancer.  We are so thankful that Zeb is a survivor.  Today (and everyday) we celebrate that.
Zeb showing Logan his Survivor's Medal


These two boys together -- ugh...so sweet.  Melts my heart.  Logan just adores his daddy and his daddy adores him!


2 comments:

Wendy said...

So glad that he is cancer-free now. That's wonderful that you did Relay for Life.

wynj said...

It must be twelve years or more since we prayed for Zeb. I know we all sent cards and I do believe I sent him a pack of cards or something like that. I am so happy he is cancer free now, and has a beautiful. Family . God Bless you all