Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day 2012

Logan has been Woody from Toy Story the past couple days.  This morning, he insisted on wearing this hat.  It was NOT windy at all, but in character, he kept saying, "Sure is windy out here!"



Matching Notre Dame shirts -- a Father's Day Tradition

Mean faces

Silly faces

Happy Father's Day to the best father I know.  I have never met a man more dedicated to his role as "father" than Zeb.  He loves Logan as much as I do and that just makes our bond that much stronger.  I am so thankful that Zeb is the father of my child!

To view previous Father's Day posts:

Father's Day 2009

Father's Day 2010

Father's Day 2011

1 comment:

Wendy said...

So glad he had a good Father's Day! Love the pictures :)

BTW, Zoe LOVES Woody! She has a Woody and Jesse doll on her bed. :)