The other night, Logan was laying in bed for about 10 minutes or so and then he yells, "Zeb! Zeb! I need to kiss you!!!"
Logan is loving Toy Story right now. He particularly loves Buzz Lightyear. He takes his toy and says, "An' Beyot!" (Buzz Lightyear says, "To Infinity and Beyond!")
Yesterday, after I picked Logan up from Sunday School class, we were waiting in the church foyer for the adult class to get over and Logan says this to one the of greeters:
"Hi Josh, what have YOU been doing?"
Josh says, "Oh, you know..."
Logan says, "Were you in class?"
Josh: "You could say that..."
I think that he was surprised by Logan's questions, but I just think it's so cute that he's interested in what everyone is doing/has been doing. He's quite the conversationalist. Every time we walk into church, he shakes the greeter's hands and then asks for a paper. If we don't have a paper for that particular service, most of the greeters know by now that they have to give Logan something, so they give him an old bulletin or whatever and that works. But Logan will not enter the auditorium without a paper.
Last night, Logan put on my glasses and said, "Look, I'm mommy."
1 comment:
The funny things kids say! Glad Logan is enjoying VBS and it looks like it's Pandamania? That cirriculum is so cute and special, esp for the adopted kids.
Post a Comment