Tuesday, July 26, 2011

VBS - Day 2

I went to Indy for a meeting today, came home and took Logan to VBS and graded assignments for the course I am teaching while Logan was at VBS. I am super mom. Or stupid. Just depends on what day it is!!

Sweet boy tried to put his own shoes on tonight to get ready for VBS....
Oh, and while getting himself ready for VBS, he neglected to put on pants.


Since I took Logan's picture by the panda last night, he thought we had to do it tonight, too. Yes, we put pants on him before we took him to VBS.

A couple weeks ago, I found Logan laying in our guest bed, and he said, "Mom! Can you turn on the fan so I be nice and cool?" "Nice and cool" is one of his favorite things to say on these extremely hot days....walking out to the car after school, he will say, "It's hot out here. Is the car nice and cool?"


Tonight, he said "I watch that movie twice." How does he know what twice means?





No comments: