Sunday, July 24, 2011

This Boy

This precious boy has been keeping us so busy, and we love it! But I've been realizing that this blog, my way of keeping notes on his growth, has been neglected lately and I'm worried that all of the seemingly little things will be forgotten if I don't write them down. As a matter of fact, I know that they will be forgotten because I go back through old posts and I really have forgotten some of the things I read. Thank goodness I'm doing this.
Give the boy some paint and he thinks it's war paint. He painted himself several times a couple weeks ago. Nothing a shower can't fix though.











Tonight, we let him jump in puddles. You know, it really hurts nothing to let a little boy jump in puddles. But he sure loved it and we loved watching him.


I posted a picture of his new haircut, but here are the pictures of it happening:
























Riding on a bike/toy that's too small with a water gun that's too big...oh, the dilemmas you face when you are two....



Even at the age of two, Logan has the softest skin of anyone I ever met. I'm sure all little one's skin is soft, but his is my favorite. I don't want to forget that.


Last night, we went to dinner at some friends' house. On the way home, I said, "You were so good tonight, Logan," and he said, "Thank you!"


He's pretty good at saying "ma'am" and thank you and such. He often uses "ma'am" when he should use "sir," but we don't mind.


I'm amazed, but not necessarily surprised, that we love this little boy more and more every day. Seriously, our life would be so boring without him. Not that I'd ever forget that, but I wanted to write it anyways!














No comments: