Okay, I know that I'm this little boy's mama, so I'm supposed to think he's cute. But seriously, have you ever seen anything cuter?! (sorry for the bad coloring...I scanned them in; they are just the proofs).
Yeah, those are adorable. I LOVE the one with the suit and his legs crossed and his hand in his pocket. That one needs framed for sure! You aren't just biased, Logan is definitely super cute.
Another enjoyable time spent with your family...Logan is growing up so fast, and I love the way you make us feel part of it...Doesn't he look grown up in the studio Photos? You certainly are blessed, and whatever stuggles you face, I know you will get through them, because of your faith,may God bless you all xxxx
3 comments:
Yeah, those are adorable. I LOVE the one with the suit and his legs crossed and his hand in his pocket. That one needs framed for sure!
You aren't just biased, Logan is definitely super cute.
Oh. My. Goodness. So cute!
Another enjoyable time spent with your family...Logan is growing up so fast, and I love the way you make us feel part of it...Doesn't he look grown up in the studio Photos? You certainly are blessed, and whatever stuggles you face, I know you will get through them, because of your faith,may God bless you all xxxx
Post a Comment