*This morning, before he woke up, he was laying in bed smiling and laughing. He must have been having a good dream. That makes me happy.
*When I went to pick him up from school today, he greeted me with a boisterous "Mommy Johnston!"
*We've been trying to clean things out of our house for a while. Tonight, we were talking about different things to get rid of. I have a few pairs of pajama pants that I've had since college (yes, over 10 years!), and Zeb keeps getting after me to get rid of them. Tonight, he brought them up again (why would I get rid of them, they are comfortable and still in fine shape... a little faded, yes, but still good). Anyways, I was playing around and I dropped to me knees and said, "No! Please, not the pajama pants. I love those pants!" And Logan joined in. He was repeating everything that I said, so I continued with the pleading to "save the pants." Zeb ran back to the bedroom to act like he was going to get them out of the dresser and Logan and I followed (at this point, we're simply playing on the fact that Logan is really getting into this.) So, we run to the bedroom and I start "crying." Logan started fake crying, too, and Zeb and I were actually laughing. The next thing we know, Logan is full-blown crying, tears and screaming, "Don't do it, daddy! Please don't do it!" And he starts walking around the bedroom all disoriented. He runs to the corner and is crying hysterically, "please don't do it, daddy!" And I was laughing so hard, I couldn't move. He came over to me, still crying hysterically, and I consoled him and it literally took a few minutes to get him calmed down. Finally, he realized that daddy decided to save the pants and Logan was like, "You not do it, daddy?" And when he realized that, he was fine. I'm fairly certain he had absolutely no idea what he was crying about, but I'm telling you, we need to get that boy into acting because he is GOOD!
*I was sick again over the weekend and Logan gets very concerned when I am sick. He keeps asking me, "you not sick, mommy? You better?" Several times a day. He is such a sweet boy with a sweet heart. I hope that he cotinues to be so sensitive as he gets older.
No comments:
Post a Comment