Logan was all decked-out in his "Irish" gear for St. Patrick's Day yesterday. He had a party at school!



It was so nice last evening, we all 4 took a walk! Both of my boys were going crazy because they had been cooped up inside all winter. Charlie was tugging and pulling at his leash and Logan was running and laughing, laughing and running. I don't know what he thought was so funny, but I can tell we are going to have a wonderful spring and even better summer. I can't WAIT to be outside every night. And folks, that's a big deal for me, because I'm not what you would consider an "Outdoor" girl.
On our walk, Logan was waving at all the cars saying, "Hi Car!" It was cool to see how a lot of people got a really big smile on their face and waved to him. (Others ignored him, but we figured those people were just having a bad day.)

Charlie is so out of shape...just like the rest of us! We're looking forward to moving more as the weather gets warmer. Am I the only one who wants to stay inside ALL WINTER LONG?

I know this next picture is blurry, but com'on...what's cuter than a little boy running in his backyard?!


We laughed because he's almost as long as the slide! And he climbed up there and I yelled, "Zeb! Watch him!" And then I realized...we probably don't need to watch him on the slide this year like we did last year. But you know what I'm realizing? That little guy is C-L-U-M-S-Y....just like his mama. Do you all know that there was one winter I was afraid to walk outside because I fell on the ice pretty much everytime there was ice? And don't even ask me how many times I fell up/down the steps in my parents' home growing up...especially when I came back from college. It was like a weekly occurrence! Anyways, almost every day, Logan has an accident report from the school. Most of the time it says something like, "Logan ran into the wall today," or "Logan tripped over a toy during playtime."
It was so nice last evening, we all 4 took a walk! Both of my boys were going crazy because they had been cooped up inside all winter. Charlie was tugging and pulling at his leash and Logan was running and laughing, laughing and running. I don't know what he thought was so funny, but I can tell we are going to have a wonderful spring and even better summer. I can't WAIT to be outside every night. And folks, that's a big deal for me, because I'm not what you would consider an "Outdoor" girl.
Charlie is so out of shape...just like the rest of us! We're looking forward to moving more as the weather gets warmer. Am I the only one who wants to stay inside ALL WINTER LONG?
I know this next picture is blurry, but com'on...what's cuter than a little boy running in his backyard?!
We laughed because he's almost as long as the slide! And he climbed up there and I yelled, "Zeb! Watch him!" And then I realized...we probably don't need to watch him on the slide this year like we did last year. But you know what I'm realizing? That little guy is C-L-U-M-S-Y....just like his mama. Do you all know that there was one winter I was afraid to walk outside because I fell on the ice pretty much everytime there was ice? And don't even ask me how many times I fell up/down the steps in my parents' home growing up...especially when I came back from college. It was like a weekly occurrence! Anyways, almost every day, Logan has an accident report from the school. Most of the time it says something like, "Logan ran into the wall today," or "Logan tripped over a toy during playtime."
1 comment:
Logan is getting so big :) I love all of your pictures. I know what you mean about how it's nice to get out for a walk now that it's nicer. We've taken a few walks (mostly for Steve's recovery, but still...) It's been so nice.
Hope you're all doing well.
Post a Comment