Tonight, Logan was doing something funny and I laughed and he said, "No laugh at me." It's the first time he's become self-aware in this way. I'm not sure why that was so interesting to me, it just was.
He can recognize the letter B.
On Abby's blog, she posted a link to a song and it was the first time I had heard that song. I love the chorus. I sing it to Logan. He asks me to sing it to him (which is pretty much a miracle because no one wants to hear me sing!). After singing the line about sunshine, it reminded me of the song ""You are my Sunshine," so I started singing that to him. He loved the line "please don't take my sunshine away." Then, he said, "I take your sunshine," and he jumped in the air pretended to "take" my sunshine. Then he threw it in the trash. I told him that HE was my sunshine, so maybe I should throw him in the trash. He did not like that. Now, he's preoccupied with me throwing him away. He'll randomly say, "you not throw me away mommy?" I have to remember how much his litte brains absorbs!
No comments:
Post a Comment