Anyways, we had some fun this evening...by putting him in the washer. He wanted to help with laundry! He is a good helper. He thought it was so hilarious that I put him in there. I just left him in there long enough to snap a picture (the camera happened to be in the laundry room) because I was afraid he'd break the washer or something (buy hey, I've been wanting a new one!). I love that little boy. I love him so much and with each day, we're learning what a truly fun, funny, caring, loving, compassionate, smart, unbelievably adorable little guy he is. I can't wait to live the rest of our lives watching him!
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
New Daycare -- Take Three
Well, this is the third daycare for Logan since January. The first one, we loved, but they closed. The second one, we didn't like so much. Today, he started #3. One of the issues we had with the previous one was his behavior at home. When he started daycare 1, we could tell an immediate difference in his behavior, for the better. When he started daycare 2, we noticed a significant difference for the worse. I'm not saying that daycare was a bad place, but part of finding a place for your child is about what works for the child. It wasn't working. This evening, he was such a good boy! He was kind and sweet and enjoyable. This morning, he pointed to his ear and said, "It hurts." Zeb took him to the doctor after work and we found out he has a double ear infection. So, his good behavior is even more of a miracle. We are hoping that we continue to see positive results from daycare 3.
I hate going to work. I don't hate my job. I feel very blessed to have the job that I do. But I hate that we have to take Logan to daycare at all. Believe me, I've crunched the numbers over and over and there's just no way that I could quit work. My job does allow us to enjoy certain earthly possessions (I'm thinking cable tv, high-speed internet, a vacation here and there), but that's not why I work. I work because we have to pay the bills. Even if we cut out all of the extras, there's not enough for me to stay at home. And that's what I hate. Today, even though when we dropped him off, he ran to the toys and the other children and didn't miss a beat, I cried on my way to work. And even though I didn't worry about him too much because I really feel like this place will work out, I am sad because I can't be with him.
Anyways, we had some fun this evening...by putting him in the washer. He wanted to help with laundry! He is a good helper. He thought it was so hilarious that I put him in there. I just left him in there long enough to snap a picture (the camera happened to be in the laundry room) because I was afraid he'd break the washer or something (buy hey, I've been wanting a new one!). I love that little boy. I love him so much and with each day, we're learning what a truly fun, funny, caring, loving, compassionate, smart, unbelievably adorable little guy he is. I can't wait to live the rest of our lives watching him!
Anyways, we had some fun this evening...by putting him in the washer. He wanted to help with laundry! He is a good helper. He thought it was so hilarious that I put him in there. I just left him in there long enough to snap a picture (the camera happened to be in the laundry room) because I was afraid he'd break the washer or something (buy hey, I've been wanting a new one!). I love that little boy. I love him so much and with each day, we're learning what a truly fun, funny, caring, loving, compassionate, smart, unbelievably adorable little guy he is. I can't wait to live the rest of our lives watching him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Third times a charm! I will pray that this will be a great fit for Logan and you two! And, I feel you on the working mom thing....we do what we have to do for our families because we love them and we want the best for them... it still sucks though!
Post a Comment