Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thoughts

I imagine that there will come a time when I'm not completely in awe of this little wonder running around our house. I hope not. Every day, his daddy and I are calling each other from the other room, "Get in here! You have to see this!" I love all the moments that we spend together. He constantly amazes us. Charlie is patiently waiting because Logan always shares his food!

He is always doing something funny. The other night, he dumped all of his toys out of the basket so that he could lay in there. Then, he decided to sit there while he watched tv.












He's quite the show-off, too (as these next pictures demonstrate).


















He must get in trouble a lot at the sitter's house because he is obsessed with standing in the corner now. We've never made him stand in the corner, so he had to learn it somewhere! He'll stand in the corner and then say, "I get out," like he's asking for permission!


Last night while we were eating supper, he started counting and counted all the way to nine on his own! Zeb and I were so excited, so we asked him to do it again. Of course, he wouldn't!


Although I'm sure this is typical for this age, we are amazed at how much he remembers and recalls. I had to take him to the doctor yesterday (he has ear infections in both ears), and when I picked him up from the babysitter's house, I said, "Hurry, we have to go to the doctor's." And then he said, " I see Nemo," and he kept saying it. I didn't get it until about half way there, and then I remembered that the doctor's office has a fish tank! When we pulled into the parking lot, he was going nuts with excitement. Once his appointment was over and I was paying, he said to the lady at the billing area, "I have sticker?" He remembered that they gave out stickers! It's a big deal that he remembers stuff like this because until this point, he pretty much didn't remember things that didn't occur regularly. It really does change things. Again, I know that this is typical for his age, but it's still amazing to watch him grow and change.

Here he is, "playing" one of daddy's video games.











1 comment:

Wendy said...

That's wonderful that he's remembering so much!

Zoe loves to take all her toys out of her baskets and climb in them, too. It's her new favorite thing to do - so cute.

Love the pictures!