I'm lovin' Logan in his hats and his big, fluffy coats! I bought this coat TWO YEARS ago on clearance. It was too big last winter and this year, it's nearly too small (it's size 18 months -- there is just no way to predict what sizes he will wear), but it will last for a month or so...he just has really long arms! When I got it out of the closet tonight, he said, "I no like that." He wore it anyway, and I thought it was adorable!
Sunday, November 7, 2010
I'm Lovin' It!
I'm lovin' Logan in his little sweater-vest today.
I'm lovin' how Logan adores Charlie. The other morning, Logan walked out to the kitchen, still trying to wake up for the day. He saw Charlie, bent down and said, "Hi Char Char. Kiss?" And Charlie leaned in, licked Logan's face and Logan went about his day! Today, Logan was sitting on the couch and Charlie was sitting on Logan's lap (I couldn't find my camera fast enough), but Logan was so excited that Charlie was that close to him. They adore each other (even though Charlie doesn't realize it yet!)
I'm lovin' how Logan wants kisses all the time for his ouchies. Sometimes, he'll even give himself kisses on his ouchies. Like this..kissing his toe when he remembered that it was hurt.

I'm lovin' Logan in his hats and his big, fluffy coats! I bought this coat TWO YEARS ago on clearance. It was too big last winter and this year, it's nearly too small (it's size 18 months -- there is just no way to predict what sizes he will wear), but it will last for a month or so...he just has really long arms! When I got it out of the closet tonight, he said, "I no like that." He wore it anyway, and I thought it was adorable!
I'm lovin' Logan in his hats and his big, fluffy coats! I bought this coat TWO YEARS ago on clearance. It was too big last winter and this year, it's nearly too small (it's size 18 months -- there is just no way to predict what sizes he will wear), but it will last for a month or so...he just has really long arms! When I got it out of the closet tonight, he said, "I no like that." He wore it anyway, and I thought it was adorable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment