The first part of our trip, we went to Alabama. Here is Logan wearing a sweatshirt that was first Zeb's uncle's and then Zeb's...how cute is that?!
On Saturday morning, Nanny made us a big southern breakfast and then we headed to a flea market/farmer's market. Logan had so much fun looking at everything. And the weather was warmer than it is here, so that was definitely a plus :)
We saw Russell and Dalton this past summer, but I am certain they both have grown since we saw them last! I couldn't believe how tall and grown up they both are. Obviously, Logan's not the only one growing!! Logan adores all of them, and it was so great to see how happy he was interacting with the boys, his great aunt and uncle and his great grandparents. When we left, he kept asking if we were going to see Nanny.
Logan did a great job traveling. We sold our Wii game system to put the money towards a DVD player....what a great purchase. I don't know how many times he watched The Polar Express, but the DVD player was definitely worth the money!
1 comment:
Can't wait to see more pics of your vacation but I am certainly jealous of the weather! Glad you had a great time!
Post a Comment