Monday, November 15, 2010

We're Still Here

Charlie is still cute. Logan now thinks it's fun to ride Donkey.

Haircut #3 went great.

Logan got a sucker as a reward for doing so great during haircut #3.


Logan likes Steak & Shake.


Look how nervous he looks during cousin Drake's basketball game!

The weather was so nice, we were able to swing outside.











Uncle Dave took Logan on a tour of the church bus. Logan is obsessed with big trucks and buses.


I had the flu yesterday and was down all day. Today, 4 out of 5 of my front office staff members at work were sick = FUN day at the office (hah!). I'm praying that Logan and Zeb don't get sick. We have too much fun planned in the coming weeks to allow for any sickness!!! Pray for us!









1 comment:

Wynj said...

I get so much pleasure from your photos Amy...Logan looks so grown up with his new haircut.I hope you are feeling better now...God bless you all.