I know I haven't been posting as much lately and there are a few different reasons for that. First of all, we have been trying to spend time outside, as the weather has been pretty nice this week. We take walks, plant flowers and vegetables and just play!
Second, Logan is moving soooo much that it is really difficult for me to get a "postable" picture of him! They usually end up like this

or this...

He just won't sit still!
Yesterday, Zeb and I went to Indy to see the play "Wicked." We had a great time. Before the show, we went to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse.

In addition to stuffed mushrooms, steak & mashed potatoes, we also had a wonderful chocolate souffle. The steak was the only thing I thought to take a picture of, as everything else was GONE before I thought about taking a picture!!!

The show was absolutely amazing. Zeb even liked it. If it's coming to your town or anywhere around your town soon, definitely GO!!
There are two times during the day when I can get Logan to sit still long enough to take a picture....


Sleeping and.....as he is slowly getting ready to attack the DVD player!!
1 comment:
Wait until he finds out that by pushing some little things on the TV or DVD it will make something happen,, Volume going way up all of a sudden or your soap your watching changing
Post a Comment