Zeb has been waiting for so long to hear Logan say "dadda." Today, he finally said it! This evening, he was saying it over and over. Sweet, sweet words, I tell ya. I think his next word is going to be "Charlie."
The letters are actually from Target. I found them in the toy section, of all places! The "N" keeps falling off, so his name becomes Loga -- which we now use as a nickname sometimes -- but since I got it to stick for a while, I had to post a picture!
2 comments:
That's great that he said dadda. :)
I love the letters - did you make them?
The letters are actually from Target. I found them in the toy section, of all places! The "N" keeps falling off, so his name becomes Loga -- which we now use as a nickname sometimes -- but since I got it to stick for a while, I had to post a picture!
Post a Comment