Last night, was a date night hosted by the church. We went over the last lesson in the book, had a great meal and played some games. It was so much fun! It was a great night with brothers and sisters in Christ.
When game time came around, of course, Zeb and I were loving it. We were the only couple at our table who wanted to go up front and participate in a version of the "Newlywed Game." So, we happily obliged. We were nervous that wouldn't know anything about each other, but we did okay. I'm still confused about the couple who were asked what color his toothbrush is and the woman answered, "He doesn't have one," and the husband confirmed that. How does that work? I'm still so confused or horrified...I'm not sure which.
We played another game where each couple had to write down 3 facts about themselves, 1 true and 2 false. The rest of the couples had to guess which one was true about us. Let's see if you can get it:
*We dated for six months before we got engaged.
*Zeb locked his keys in his car on our first date.
*Our favorite television show is "Antiques Roadshow."
We actually stumped a lot of people (except my family all knew the right answer -- no fair!). But the first one is the true one. Regardless of how logical the second one might be, it's not true!
It was such a fun night, although we did miss our little guy who was with his Grandpa Mike and Grandma Doris. I don't think he minded mommy & daddy going out for a while!
No comments:
Post a Comment