This was him on Sunday evening before church. Although he took a nap, he was so tired that after supper, he fell asleep in his high chair. So stinkin' adorable I can hardly stand it!!!
Sorry about our need to make the blog private. For some time, I've been uncomfortable with knowing that just anyone could view our blog, but in addition to recording Logan's life for family and friends (and ourselves), I was also hoping that this blog would be an inspiration for others who are thinking about or waiting to adopt. However, above all else, I must protect our son, so I felt I had to do this. If someone asks, all they have to do is send me their e-mail (and let me know who they are if I don't know them), and I can add them to the list.
Thanks for loving our little boy!
1 comment:
Thank you for allowing me to see him grow.. I have loved Zeb since he was in hospital when he was a boy, and I prayed for him to have a family..God answered that prayer and I am able to see your family evolve. I am truly grateful thank you both.. I also have graduation and wedding photos sent to me by your adoring grandpop..thanks kids xxxxx
Post a Comment