Saturday, February 6, 2016

Logan's Room


Logan's room is rarely picked up, so I decided to take some pictures and document his seven-year-old room! 


I don't know if this little guy knows how blessed he is, but I would have loved a room like this when I was little (or even now! Ha!)


Logan likes things sea/ocean life, so I went with that as a loose theme to his room.  




He put the stickers on the wall all by himself!  (Don't worry, they are made for the wall)



We decided to put two beds in his room because we LOVE to host people at our house and we felt like this gave us more options as far as that goes.  

His room was bright green when we moved it.  He didn't want me to paint it at all, but one day I talked him into it, and I went with it.  He picked out the color...I told him to pick something in the blue or red area and this is what he decided! 









No comments: