Logan has started playing on our church's youth basketball team.
He is the light of my life. The joy in every moment. The happiness that goes beyond words. And he runs like Phoebe from "Friends." 

I love it. When he's not flailing his arms about, he is pretend shooting guns at his teammates.
He dribbles using his entire body. Every part of him moves when he dribbles. Up and down. With the ball. But most of the time, he just skips the dribbling altogether and runs while holding the ball.
I am so proud of him. He will get it. He just started, after all. And the best part is...as we were walking out, he told one of the kids from the other team, "you did really good." ❤️❤️❤️



1 comment:
I like this much better then football. played 1 year of football in high school, a boy broke his collar bone the last game, I didn't go out the next year stuck to basketball
, Love the pictures HUGS
Post a Comment