We've been joyously busy. I've had every intention of posting pictures from my actual camera, but iPhone pics will have to do for now.
Logan started Kindergarten!!
The college that I work for hosted students from Morocco and our whole family fell in love with them. The whole group of them came over to our house one Friday night and watched a movie. We were in heaven. They all adored Logan. One Staurday while they were here, we went to a carnival at the Islamic school. We truly enjoyed learning about their religion and exposing Logan to things outside of our normal routine.
Those kids...I would adopt every single one of them.....
A little piece of my heart left for Morocco when those sweet kids left.
And....we are MOVING!! We've been toying with the idea for a while and then we found a house we really liked. We put our house on the market and then went back to look at the other house. We didn't like it as much the second time.
On a Monday night, we went to see another house. I immediately fell completely in LOVE with it. While we were there, I was telling our realtor how much I loved it and how I wanted it. He said, "well, let's put an offer." I reminded him that we had to sell our house first. At that moment he said "well, I just got an offer on your house." And the rest is history!! Everything has been
moving along and we are excited for our move-in date of October 14.
The past several weeks have been busy with fairs, carnivals and other fun stuff. We are looking forward to autumn and everything that it holds for us.














No comments:
Post a Comment