Logan's 5th birthday party was so much fun! He was set on having a Toy Story party (like his 3rd birthday), but at the last minute (after everything had been done, but the cake ordered), he decided that he wanted a Jack Skellington party. So, we had both.
We rented a bounce house and it was SO MUCH FUN!!!! Adults and children were able to enjoy. And since there were only 4 children, it was nice that all of them played together and no one got hurt. I don't see how I can ever throw a birthday party again without a bounce house. Have I mentioned it was fun?!
Since Logan had so much fun doing the treasure hunts at Disney, I decided to do a little treasure hunt for his party. It was a big hit! I hid clues throughout the house and outside that eventually led to a treasure box full of gifts for the kids.
The clues were easy...for instance, the first one was something like, "You've found your first clue, for the next one, go to the room painted blue." To accompany the clues, they were all given a map. So, if they were confused about where the clue was, the map would help. Not that any of them could read. Well, the oldest one could, so the others just followed her around!
Second clue was "Next go to the room where we eat, you'll find the next clue right under your feet."
It was such a fun day celebrating Logan and the special gift that he is to our family. (Note that he is wearing his batman cape for the treasure hunt.) Words cannot express how much joy he brings into our life, so it is our pleasure to celebrate him any chance we get!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment