Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The Wedding Rehearsal

He was practicing running here.  I will be shocked if this boy doesn't take up running as a hobby.
There are so many details of Aunt Michelle's wedding that I want to record for Logan (and me -- well, mostly me).  But I was SO PROUD of our sweet little boy as he was the "ringer" in "Aunt Shell's" wedding.  The night of the rehearsal, we were outside. It was planned to be an outdoor wedding, but rain on the wedding day changed those plans.  But the night of the rehearsal it was SO HOT.  And he did *okay* for a four year old, but I admit -- I was worried about how he would do during the actual wedding.
Earlier in the day, we had gone to Pensacola Children's Museum and Logan got these aviator goggles.  He loved them so much, he wanted to wear them all the time.  And so, he wore them to the rehearsal. 




 


At the end of the evening, Aunt Michelle and Uncle Andrew gave Logan a beautiful tractor/piggy bank (he's holding it in this picture below) and he thought it was one of the coolest things ever!
 
I took so many pictures that I decided to break up the posts into the rehearsal and the wedding, so I'll be adding the wedding pictures sometime soon!

No comments: