Zeb's youngest sister got married in Florida last weekend, so we had a road trip. We left on Wendesday and came back on Sunday -- it was SHORT! On the way down, I packed a picnic lunch, so we stopped when we got to Kentucky. I told Zeb that I officially feel old when we are packing a lunch instead of stopping for fast food :) Logan LOVED it.
This is the rocket at the Alabama line. Logan thought it was so cool!
On Wednesday night, we stayed at Zeb's grandparents' house in Alabama.
its been quite a while since I came in to look at your photos, so when I got a post on FB from Bill jnr about Michelles wedding,i thought it was about time I came in to see what i have missed.. my how Logan has grown, he is quite a big boy now, i will take my time goingnthrough all I have missed thank you.. grandpa Bill sent me a photo of Michelle as a bride
2 comments:
its been quite a while since I came in to look at your photos, so when I got a post on FB from Bill jnr about Michelles wedding,i thought it was about time I came in to see what i have missed.. my how Logan has grown, he is quite a big boy now, i will take my time goingnthrough all I have missed thank you.. grandpa Bill sent me a photo of Michelle as a bride
You are sure giving that little boy a wonderful life.. congrats on the upgrade, you work hard to deserve it . continue to enjoy ( hugs )i
Post a Comment