Funny story about how we met -- a friend from church had looked at my blog at work and then Abby sat down at her desk and saw our blog, started reading it and soon realized that we both adopted from the same place! She commented on my blog, we started e-mailing and then Abby and I met for lunch and had no trouble filling the entire lunch with conversation! Our families met tonight, and we had a wonderful time! I think we would have stayed all night if Logan hadn't missed his afternoon nap (due to his own stuborness) and wanted to get home to bed. He fell asleep before we got home and we only live 5 minutes away (I know, what a small world!).
Hannah and Logan getting to know each other.
The kids played well together except for the time that Logan stepped on Hannah's head. But they enjoyed playing the piano and singing together. So adorable!
We had so much fun exchanging adoption details and just our thoughts and feelings in general about adoption. It constantly amazes me how God brought Logan into our life through adoption and He is still using adoption to bless us through new friends!
1 comment:
Thanks so much for coming over! We loved meeting you too and Logan is just as cute in person as he is in pictures.
Also, I don't know why it cracks me up but I laugh out loud when I look at the picture of Logan showing Hannah his eye. I wonder what was going through Logan's head at that moment. "Hmmm, I'm going to show this strange little girl that I know where my eye is."
Post a Comment