Sunday, February 28, 2010

17 Months?

Ahhh, February. This month really stresses me out. I guess since it's cold and mostly snowy, I'm glad it's only 28 days. But for my long-time readers, you know the dilemma I face when this month rolls around -- when does Logan celebrate his month older? He was born on September 30....So, this year, we opted to recognize Logan's 17 month today. And since it's such an annoying inconvenience (I know, I'm overly dramatic about it!), we decided to really celebrate this month. So, Logan got a big, green ball. Oh, how he LOVES his big, green ball.






And he got to enjoy a special treat of a plate of Cool Whip. Not an entire plate-full, people...what kind of mom do you think I am? It was just a spoon-full on a plate. But he loved it.








Our lives are busy...actually, very busy. Sometimes, that makes me sad, but it's the way I've always been -- for as long as I can remember. But I want to let Logan know that right now, during these days, EVERY day, whether I spend the entire day with him (as we do on the weekends) or whether it's just an hour in the morning and a couple hours in the evening during the week, I CHERISH EVERY MOMENT with you, sweet Logan. We soak up every adorable thing you do, every time you laugh, every giggle, every tear, every noise, every sneeze, every hiccup, every word, every step. I absorb it and carry it with me throughout my day. I'm sure a lot of these things will fade from my memory, as they do already....and we will make new memories and have even more fun as time goes on. But today, as you are 17 months old, I can honestly say that we are more in love with you than ever, you are CUTER than ever and we do cherish every moment with you. You are a blessing to us. You will probably never know how full and blessed you have made our lives. Our prayer is that we can be a blessing to you as you continue to grow and bring you joy, as you do for us. Next month, you will be 1 1/2 years old. Oh my...










1 comment:

Wendy said...

So cute - - happy 17 months, Logan!