Tuesday, February 23, 2010

SHREK!

Okay, so I know that Logan can't really understand enough to have a conversation...or can he? This is an ACTUAL conversation that took place between Logan and his daddy just yesterday:


Daddy: Logan, do you want a baby brother or sister?
Logan: (shakes his head 'yes')
Daddy: What do you want to name it?
Logan: SHREK!

Seriously...the child loves Shrek. He loves his Shrek book and he loves the movie Shrek. When Shrek is on tv, Logan points to the tv and says his name "Shrek." I think I heard that they are coming out with another Shrek movie, and I hope that is true. Because Logan will be getting lots of Shrek loot from me (well, probably a book or two and maybe a stuffed Shrek doll). I mean, his obsession is absolutely adorable!

_______________________________________________________
Tonight, before I left for piano lessons, I told Logan, "You can wait up for me, okay?" And he shook his head "yes." He tried. He stayed up until 8:40, and his normal bedtime is 7:30. Bless his heart. This is Logan right after I said, "Who's here?" even though no one was at the door, I love to see him get excited and run to the door. I'm so mean :)



I'm not sure why Charlie is licking his lips here....I think he was about ready to dive in and steal Logan's stickers! I'm not sure who eats more stickers...Logan or Charlie!





This is mommy reading to Logan. But I took the picture myself, so you can't really see me. But he will often bring a book to me and hold out his arms and say "re!"
















1 comment:

Matt and Abby said...

If you check out my blog, I just posted something about not being able to come up with any names for our next child. I hadn't thought of Shrek. I'll keep that one in mind. Unless you guys are going to use it:)