Oh, our precious boy....today, he pointed his finger at Miss Carma (the sitter) and said "STOP." She couldn't believe a 1 year old had such attitude! He also likes to quickly crawl away from her when he's touching something he knows he shouldn't, and she starts coming towards him. I guess he's learning something from watching the older children he plays with every day!
Also, I gave him some toast tonight with his regular fruits and vegetables, and he was trying to say the word "toast." He didn't quite get all of the letters, but he was trying.
My words could never express how much I love this little guy. He is just the sunshine that brightens up our days. We are so blessed to call him our son. He definitely keeps us smiling!!!
1 comment:
I heard your husband on WBCL today! And congrats on having a 1 year old. You seem busy!
Post a Comment