Oh, I am going to have my hands full with this silly boy --
Last night, Logan and I went to the mall. I had to try some things on, so Logan entertained himself in the dressing room by kissing the mirror. There was full length mirror, and when he saw himself, he wanted to kiss. He was pretty passionate about it, too!
I mentioned before that we turned Logan's seat around in the car. Well, he found me in the rear-view mirror. Last night, he was making me laugh by doing his silly smile and then sticking out his tongue, then pointing at me.
Zeb and were laughing about it last night, just imagining that Logan is going to be the type of boy who puts spiders on his mama's pillow just to scare me!!! He is such a joker already. I love having a little boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment