Our baby boy was born tonight. Because of the circumstances, we don't know much...just that it's a boy and the birth mom is not having any doubts about the adoption plan. The case worker is going to the hospital tomorrow morning around 9:00 a.m. and then we should be able to go up to the hospital after that. Once she signs the paperwork, we will be able to stay there, in a room, if one is available. And we will be able to stay there until he comes home with us on Thursday.
We are ecstatic!!!!!!!!!!!! We will probably be ready for visitors on Friday, but we will definitely post pics as soon as we can!
Please continue to remember the birth mother. She's had a hard day, and continuously keeps our feelings in mind; always considering what we would want. We are convinced she is an amazing woman!
2 comments:
I am so excited for you guys! I'm sure you had a hard time sleeping last night. Josh and I are praying everything goes well today. Congrats!
WOW! How exciting! Once you see your child, you will experience a feeling like no other. Of course, it's a combo of a lot of emotions, really... but it's AMAZING! I'm happy you get to see your child soon. :)
Post a Comment