We mailed a pre-application (with money) to an agency in South Carolina today. Upon approval from them, we will have to complete more paperwork and send more money, along with a portfolio. We will now start working on the application and life-book for the maternity home in Ohio. Hope to have that done by the end of July.
I heard from another agency in Florida yesterday. I think we might apply there. For those of you that are counting, LSS is #1, South Carolina is #2, Ohio is #3 and Florida would be #4...(don't tell Zeb!). I really liked the place in Texas, but they're not currently accepting applications. Wouldn't 4 babies at once be wonderful!!
I have found incredible peace over the past few weeks by investigating other options and actually applying other places. We are still very aware that we could ultimately get a baby from LSS, but it is comforting to be doing something.
Waiting is the worst part.
No comments:
Post a Comment