We are waiting to adopt a baby. We have not been "matched" with a baby yet, as the process takes a while (different in every case). We started the process in December 2006. So, yes, it's been 18 months -- that's a long time! It's difficult to wait. I (Amy) love reading adoption blogs, but I'm having trouble finding blogs and/or a good network of domestic adoptions. If anyone knows of anyone who is currently waiting for a domestic adoption and has a blog or website, please let us know. To meet someone going through the same things we are going through would be such an inspiration.
1 comment:
Zeb and Amy,
How wonderful that you have chosen to share your story.
My neighbors have just finished the adoption process, and I would imagine that they would be happy to connect with you. Our financial planner is also beginning his third domestic adoption and enjoys talking about it. Please let me know if you'd like contact info. Zeb knows how to get a hold of me.
Good luck on your journey.
-Alison Delicati
Post a Comment