Today is your last day of Pre-Kindergarten! You were so excited when you woke up this morning...you proclaimed, "And the teacher said we could bring snacks to share with the whole class!!!! If your mom and dad want." And then I panicked. Because that was the first I had heard about snacks. We managed to find something in the pantry that you could take. Anyways, it's nearing 11 a.m. and it's time for your big celebration at school. You are watching a movie and you get to eat a hot dog. My goodness, we you excited about that hot dog.
I simply cannot believe that you are DONE with preschool. I am SO proud of the growth that you've had over this past year. You've had some rocky moments, but it's mostly good. And wow -- have you learned so much! The other day as we were driving, you said, "Mom, that says 'bus stop.'" And you were right! Guess I won't be able to spell words anymore to keep you from knowing what I'm saying.
You are the sweetest boy I know with the kindest heart. You are my favorite person. You are everything good and brave and smart and funny that I wish I could be. God is going to use you in amazing ways. He already uses you every day to make my life (and so many others) happy. Being your mama is my greatest joy.

Happy Last day of Pre-Kindergarten sweet boy. I love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment