Saturday, February 4, 2012

Today...

*....we went to soccer.
*....we went grocery shopping.
*....we ate breakfast as a family at Logan's favorite restaurant, Cracker Barrel.
*....I made these brownies and watched her cooking show.
*....it snowed about 4 - 6 inches (well, that may have happened yesterday late or early today...not sure when that all happened!)
*....Logan and I danced in the living room.
*....I continued purging things in our house and eliminated an entire under-the-bed-storage container.
*....I folded about 10 loads of laundry. No joke.
*....it has been 2 years since we turned in our paperwork for adoption number 2. I NEVER thought we'd be waiting this long.
*....was a day full of blessings of just being together. Those are the best days.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Glad your day was mostly fun (with the exception of the laundry!)

I'm sorry your wait has been so long. Did you already update your home study? What kind of time frame did your agency give you?