My grandpa died.

The other night, I was crying. Logan started crying, too. Not whining or anything like that....REAL crying. He touched my face. He said, "Don't cry, sweetheart. Don't cry sweetheart. It will be okay." I've never called him sweetheart. I don't know where he heard it from. But it was the sweetest thing EVER. Seriously, he's three years old...how did he get to be so sensitive? He is such a blessing...always. But even more so during times of sorrow.
We haven't really talked to him about it much because I am weird about death anyways, so I don't want to pass on any of my "issues" to him. So, we just told him once that mommy's grandpa died. He remembers that though. He'll randomly say, "Why did your Grandpa die?" "Where's Ol' Pa?" (my other grandpa who died before Logan was even born.
I love that little boy.
1 comment:
I'm so sorry about your grandpa. I remember how hard it was for me when my grandpa passed away; I miss him so much. Yo
Your little Logan is so very sweet.
Post a Comment