Tuesday, November 15, 2011

We ARE Alive

I guess I've had a case of Blogger's Block lately...is there such a thing? Not that my posts are that inspired normally, but I just haven't thought of anything to write. Don't get me wrong, Logan is still adorable. And hilarious. Unfortunately, today he is sick. He has a double ear infection. Last year, at this exact time, he had the same thing. He's coughing a lot, too. Poor boy. But seriously, he's a lot less whiney than I would be if I had a horrible cough and two ear infections! Today, I stayed home with him. And he got spoiled. Case-in-point -- the popsicle he is eating....normally, we only eat popsicles outside in the summer. They are too messy for inside, in my opinion...at least until he's a little bit older! These following pictures are from a couple weeks ago when Logan and his daddy were playing trains together. It's one of Logan's favorite things to do.
And I just realized in the picture below...yes, that is a pair of Logan's underwear right beside his dresser. This is real life, people. If I had noticed them while taking the picture, I most certainly would have at least thrown them to the other side of the room!
I love having a little boy. I was catching up on laundry today, since I'm home with him, and I was cleaning out the pockets in all of his sweatshirts before I washed them...I love that he stuffs rocks and leaves and whatever else he can find into his pockets. Seriously...I love it. It reminds me that I have a sweet little boy.

No comments: