Sunday, May 1, 2011

Celebrating the Resurrection of Jesus




Easter was a lot of fun this year! I hid Logan's basket, just like my mom used to always hide ours. His was in a pretty obvious place, but it was nice to see him get excited when he found it!


His basket was filled with a lot of cheap goodies that I won't feel guilty throwing away within the next week or so!










After church, it was to my parents' house where we had the egg hunt after lunch.















The whole "Easter" holiday baffles me because so much of what we do has absolutely nothing to do with Christ's Resurrection. I embrace the whole egg thing and gifts and such, mostly as a celebration of spring, but we really haven't been seeing many signs of spring around here! Hopefully, as Logan grows older, we will find ways to celebrate the true joy in this season!














1 comment:

wyn1938 said...

enjoyed reading and sharing in your lives as usual many thanks...God Bless .. Wyn