Monday, May 13, 2019

Weekend

We had a great weekend.  We thought it was going to be raining on Saturday, but it held off long enough for us to go to the zoo in the afternoon!  We just love it there.
 And then on Sunday, Sam came by to visit!  He is moving to Washington state on Tuesday.  We miss having him around so much.  But when he's here, it's like he never left -- he just jumps right in and helps and spends time with us, and it's the best.  His parents asked when we are going to come visit them in China, so I guess we need to start planning a trip!!! YAY!

Since it was Mother's Day, of course, I thought of all of the blessings that I have because I get to be mama to these precious boys.  It is my favorite thing in the world.  They bring me so much joy.  I am so, so, so thankful to their first mothers who love them so much that they wanted to give them a life that they couldn't at that moment.  And my life is forever changed.  I never take being their mama for granted!!!

No comments: