We are LOVING the warmer weather!!!! Every night after supper, we head out to play! Last night, it was BUBBLES!
One of the things I'm learning as a mama of two is that I have to get TWO of everything! If I do not, a fight ensues! Logan is pretty good about giving Wyatt whatever he wants, but I don't really want to raise Wy to think that he can get away with that :) Life is not always like that. So, we are learning to share, but most of the time, I just buy two!!!Logan set up a "park" for Wyatt in the backyard. It was so cute. I heard Logan say "Wyatt, I made you a park. Here is your slide and here is a car and here is a place where you can sit and eat snacks."
And Wyatt heard the word "snacks," and so he ran inside and grabbed some fruit snacks, and they sat at their picnic table. It was adorable.
My heart is SO full watching these two sweet boys together. They have a bond like no other. Logan wanted a little brother SO bad, and of course, I always wanted Logan to have a brother, so I hope that Wy grows up knowing how very loved and wanted he is! BOTH of our boys -- so, so very loved and wanted!!! They bring me so much joy!!
And then there's Bruno. Haha. He's been going to puppy class and he's getting better -- he's learning to obey more and more. I love seeing those three play together. LONG LIVE SUMMER!




No comments:
Post a Comment