Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Vacation

I took vacation from work yesterday, just to spend the week with Logan.  We had such a great time - staying up late, sleeping in...it was all fun! 

We had VBS at our church, so we did that every evening. 



We went to daddy's work to visit him.  We had never been there before! 

Logan wanted me to take his picture by the flagpole.  Why would I say no? 

We made monster cookies.  Logan's favorite thing to do is crack the eggs! 


I took him to the park one afternoon. 

He played in the rain one afternoon. 



We did a puzzle as a family one evening. 


Then to finish the week up, we went to Pokagon State Park.  It was such a cold day (only about 70 degrees), but the boys enjoyed swimming! 







I am so happy that I took this time to spend with my boy.  We slept in the basement all week, so that made the time even more special.  I will never forget our week together!!  








No comments: