We are in Chicago. Our first order of business was to go to Bubba Gump's. Logan wasn't wanting to eat, and I could tell something was wrong. I kept asking him if he was sick. Finally, he said "well, mom, I do feel like I have to throw up." I grabbed some napkins and ran him to the restroom. He gagged a little, but didn't throw up.
I got a plastic bag and he and I grabbed a can to head back to the hotel. Logan started gagging while in the cab, so we had to get out. Apparently, you can't puke in a cab.
So, he and I had to walk the rest of the way back to the hotel. We are here now. And he just said "mom, I'm feeling better already!"
So, let's hope it was just a fluke. So glad I brought my essential oils with me!


No comments:
Post a Comment