Friday, October 9, 2015

Disney - Days 3 & 4

I tend to not blog about things that I'd rather forget.  But I know someday I'll be able to look back and laugh at the "Vaction that was Not" of 2015.

Monday night, I started to feel the pains of a kidney stone.  I suffered through the night and Tuesday morning, I could no longer bear the pain, so we headed to the hospital.  The funny thing - we had purchased the vacation insurance through Dinsey (we do this every year - I love insurance.). Anyways, due to protocol of using their insurance, we had to be taken to the hospital in an ambulance.  

I felt silly, but mostly just wanted some relief.  So, they wheeled me on a stretcher through the lobby of the hotel into the ambulance and off we went.  A few minutes into the ride, I hear a sweet little voice say "mom, I'm right here."  Logan was riding in the back. So brave.  So scared for his mama.

Once we got to the hospital, Logan did start to tear up because he wasn't sure what they were going to do to me.  There is no sweeter boy in all the world. 

So, while I was there being treated, I made Zeb get checked out because he was having trouble breathing.  Turned out, he has bronchitis.  

The rest of the day, we just slept in our hotel room.  Logan was a trooper.  I have no idea what he did that day - maybe the Magic Kingdom?!?! 

On Wednesday, Logan's birthday - one of the happiest days of my life to celebrate - Zeb was bed-ridden.  So, Logan and I were on our own. 








{Logan took this pic}

I'm going to stop for now because that's a lot of pictures.  I'll post more at another time!!! 








No comments: